West Yorkshire Police Federation Ts and Cs
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Northern Tyre & Battery Service Ltd "WYPF10"; promotion. They are legally binding for all entries to the promotion. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering this promotion you are confirming that you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Promoter and Data Controller: Northern Tyre & Battery Service Ltd , 173 Manchester Road, Longroyd Bridge, Huddersfield, HD1 3JE.
2. This Promotion is open to employees of the West Yorkshire Police Federation who are residents in Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged 17+. This Promotion is for retail customers only and can't be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
3. There is a purchase requirement - entrants must purchase two or more GT Radial car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction from an on-line purchase ONLY.
4. In order to enter, you need to do the following:
4.1 Purchase a minimum of two GT RADIAL branded tyres and have them fitted from GW Tyres Wakefield.
4.2 To claim your £10 off you must purchase two tyres through the website using the promotional code. The £10 will be deducted from the total cost during the check-out process.
5. The WYPF10 offer specification is not negotiable or subject to change. The Promoter retains the right to substitute for an offer of equal or greater value if required. There is no cash alternative to this Promotion and it is non-transferable.
6. Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion itself will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
8. The Promotion will be run ‘until stocks last’ and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Northern Tyre & Battery Service Ltd.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.